You'll work on:
- Sales letters
- Landing pages
- Sales and nurture emails for all sales and marketing campaigns
- Webinars and webinar promotional emails
- Facebook and google ads
- Sales pages
- Video sales letters
- Website copy
- Other content assets, like lead magnets and other copy for important campaigns
Who You Are:
- You have 2–4 years of direct-response copywriting experience in digital products, courses, software, or information products
- You are confident in your ability to tell compelling stories that sell
- You have a deep understanding of direct-response marketing funnels
- You have experience crafting successful offers
- You can explain why you make the copy decisions that you do when collaborating with the rest of the team
- You’re a thoughtful, kind teammate.
- You believe in the Oxford comma. Just kidding, we’re up for a good debate.
Why UsTeachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $100M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives. Perks and BenefitsCompetitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (for individuals and families)Discretionary vacation & time offParental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service401(k) with match after 3 months of serviceMonthly company activities and outingsBeautiful office in Flatiron, your own standing desk or other workspaceGym + wellness matching stipendTax-free commuter benefits Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us in your application if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.