Covenants Junior Research Associate at Reorg
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:34 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a Content Coordinator who will work closely with a team of experienced lawyers to help shape and develop our Covenants product.
The primary job responsibility will be to coordinate and prioritize work allocation based on deadlines and closing date, as well as monitor news on our markets.
- Monitor activity within the leverage loan market. Coordinate and prioritize work allocation based on client deadlines and closing dates for syndication/pricing deadlines
- Monitor event driven news and provide lawyers with a daily summary of any notable events
- Work closely with a team of lawyers to help shape content
- Minimum college degree or equivalent qualification, with an interest in financial news/law.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to occasionally begin work at 7 a.m (from home)
- Strong attention to detail
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description