What you'll do:
- Design; you’ll be hands-on with brand design, as well as overseeing existing design team, and take full ownership of creative work from concept through execution.
- Direct; you’ll deliver clear art direction to your peers, reports, agencies, and freelance image makers to fulfill your vision.
- Collaborate; you’ll represent the Anchor product while working with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with program managers, product owners, producers, brand and marketing teams to create fresh and practical solutions.
- Innovate; you’ll contribute to evolving the Anchor brand as the world’s largest podcast platform, respecting our past while looking toward our future.
- Lead; you’ll be a leader within the team and across the company, evolving both your craft and communication skills.
Who you are:
- A passionate hands-on creative director, senior visual designer and/or senior art director with 5-8+ years of relevant experience for a well-known brand within the tech/culture space.
- Knowledgeable of the standards and limitations associated with designing brand systems.
- A craftsperson; an expert across Adobe CS and Figma. Comfortable working with creative direction that spans many formats, including but not limited to typography. Illustration, Animation, 3D and photography
- A methodical, strategic thinker who is research driven, data informed, and solution oriented. Someone who sweats the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- A self-starter, proactive, punctual, dependable, kind. A strong communicator who is comfortable discussing and receiving feedback on their work.
- Able to work both collaboratively and autonomously on a wide range of assignments.
- In it for the right reasons; you want to collaborate with a diverse group of experts to contribute to something greater than your personal portfolio.
- A podcasting / audio fan who is in tune with design and photography trends, contemporary music, and the culture that surrounds it.You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them.