What you'll do:
- Design; you’ll be hands-on with brand design, as well as overseeing existing design team, and take full ownership of creative work from concept through execution.
- Direct; you’ll deliver clear art direction to your peers, reports, agencies, and freelance image makers to fulfill your vision.
- Collaborate; you’ll represent the Anchor product while working with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with program managers, product owners, producers, brand and marketing teams to create fresh and practical solutions.
- Innovate; you’ll contribute to evolving the Anchor brand as the world’s largest podcast platform, respecting our past while looking toward our future.
- Lead; you’ll be a leader within the team and across the company, evolving both your craft and communication skills.
Who you are:
- A passionate hands-on creative lead, senior visual designer and/or art director with 5-8+ years of relevant experience for a well-known brand within the tech/culture space.
- Knowledgeable of the standards and limitations associated with designing brand systems.
- A craftsperson; an expert across Adobe CS and Figma. Comfortable working with creative direction that spans many formats, including but not limited to typography, Illustration, Animation, 3D, photography, and video
- A methodical, strategic thinker who is research driven, data informed, and solution oriented. Someone who sweats the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- A self-starter, proactive, punctual, dependable, kind. A strong communicator who is comfortable discussing and receiving feedback on their work.
- Able to work both collaboratively and autonomously on a wide range of assignments.
- In it for the right reasons; you want to collaborate with a diverse group of experts to contribute to something greater than your personal portfolio.
- A podcasting / audio fan who is in tune with design and photography trends, contemporary music, and the culture that surrounds it.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them.