Creative Video Producer at Conductor
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We’re seeking a Video Producer to join our Marketing Team. The Creative Video Producer will produce, shoot, and edit short videos for distribution on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. You are a creative team player who has a passion for the social video space, develop clever ideas based on performance data and audience engagement, and possesses all the technical skills to bring ideas to life.
As a Creative Video Producer, you'll be developing concepts, shooting, editing, creating GFX, uploading, and managing assets. You are organized, creative, driven, and fast, and has proven experience owning productions from start to finish for similar digital publishers.
A day in the life:
- Develop clever, new ways to illustrate concepts
- Collaborate with the Evangelism and Marketing teams and across divisions to research and pitch video ideas
- Research and review content and data across social platforms, to inform topic selection and production style
- Research and write scripts; develop treatments and breakdowns
- Organize and coordinate shoots on and offsite
- Light shoots and operate cameras; direct shoots; hire and work with additional crew as needed
- Upload and manage YouTube channel using YouTube best practices and careful analysis of performance data
- Develop a set of best practices across social media platforms and deliver a polished set of edits for each
- Stay abreast and informed on digital video trends and use your findings to drive better production
We're excited about you if you have:
- Extensive knowledge of digital cinema cameras as well as DSLR photography
- 4+ years experience producing, shooting and editing videos professionally, with reality TV experience a plus
- Proficiency with basic lighting and audio gear; ability to troubleshoot challenges quickly
- Skilled at turning around edits fast using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience creating and building motion graphics to layer on to live-action video; stylish design and edit sensibility
- Experience producing and managing a YouTube channel; excellent understanding of the YouTube ecosystem
- Superb organizational skills; thorough and detail oriented while managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven production environment
- Stellar written and verbal communicator; impressive visual storytelling skills
*Please ensure to submit a video reel or portfolio with your application*
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.