Customer Education and Knowledge Manager
Gameffective Employee Performance Enablement and Engagement
By putting employees at the center of business success, Gameffective helps companies increase efficiency, drive customer experience and become more agile. Gameffective makes employees more proficient, aligned, and engaged, maximizing the value they create for your organization. Using tools like adaptive microlearning, real-time feedback, and gamification, it significantly speeds up onboarding, boosts productivity, and inspires an emotional drive to excel. Unleash your employees’ full potential providing them with the tools and guidance they need to hit their goals all day, every day...
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
What will you do
· Design and develop custom training materials such as self-help resources (verbal and visual) for admin users, performance support materials, and other education assets (i.e. presentations)
· Develop training tracks and curriculums
· Develop and manage the content (verbal and visual) on our Support Help Center; work with Product and R&D teams to ensure that content remains updated according to new releases
· Provide effective software application training using a variety of web-based delivery to maximize use of the software
· Work with the Customer Success team members to understand customer training needs and apply to strategy
· Develop expertise in both administrator and end-user areas of the GamEffective platform
· Develop and manage GamEffective’s internal learning platform
· Develop, maintain and deliver GamEffective’s product release notes
· Drive and be measured against scaled engagement metrics that increase product usage and engagement
· Managed and maintain customers forum and community
· 4+ years’ experience designing, developing and facilitating web-based training, preferably within a SaaS based environment.
· English as mother tongue is a must.
· Demonstrable presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session in person and/or virtually via web conference
· Customer service orientation - Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal (outgoing and personable) skills
· Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our product so that you understand the way customers use our platform and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our platform
· Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
· Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and rigorous attention to details and patterns that lead directly to growth and scale
· Ability to perform well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
· Experience developing customer forums, encouraging self- and peer-based help and growing an active community of adopters – advantage
· Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills