Customer Education Specialist at Conductor
As Conductor's Customer Education Specialist, you’ll be responsible for onboarding and training customers on how to get the most value out of the Conductor platform and their partnership with our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will have a background in learning and be excited about helping people and problem solving.
You must have a passion for education, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating the best experience possible for new and returning users of our technology and services. We are looking for an excellent project manager, who is highly organized and possesses strong time management skills.
As a Customer Education Specialist, you'll:
- Develop and execute custom training plans for new and existing Conductor customers
- Work across departments to help facilitate a customer’s transition from the sales process to their ongoing relationships with our Customer Success team
- Demonstrate how to execute SEO and Content Marketing workflows within the Conductor platform
- Lead, facilitate, and organize internal and external meetings during the customer onboarding process
- Be encouraged to innovate and develop new systems and processes to increase efficiency and efficacy of the onboarding team
- Collaborate with the in-house marketing team to develop resources for new customer campaigns
- Analyze and extrapolate upon data pertaining to various aspects of the customer onboarding experience
- Work with Product and Engineering to help improve upon our software offering through strategic communication of customer need and experiences
We're Excited About You If You Have…
- 2+ years of experience in Education, SaaS, or SEO Space
- Excellent short- and long-form writing and communication skills
- Proven collaboration with sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductor's mission to humanize marketing and put customers first, and successfully convey it through strategic demonstrations of our technology
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We're looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.