Digital Content Producer/Manager at Centrical
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably 2020 “Best Company Leadership” and “Best CEOs for Diversity and Women” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
As a member of the Centrical Marketing Team, you will produce a variety of digital content that promotes the Centrical brand across different social platforms and in different digital forms, particularly video.
- Produce, edit, and post/distribute a variety of short- and long-form videos for the company’s website, vlogs, social media, and sales efforts
- Write and implement social media and digital communications to align with marketing strategies and provide an ongoing presence for the brand on social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Use SEO skills and production experience to produce digital content that helps Centrical get found via search engines and showcases the company as a disruptive category leader
- Monitor, respond to, and report on online comments, including but not limited to online reviews, trending posts, etc.
- Assist in writing website and email copy
- Develop a virtual Centrical community by being an online advocate for the brand and developing relationships with industry influencers
- Coordinate with the art director and communications director on creative development for projects and campaigns as well as to ensure branding and messaging consistency
- At least four years experience in:
* Video production, editing, and post-production
* YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media
* Managing social media initiatives
- Knowledge of social posting management platforms (i.e.: HubSpot, Hootsuite, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- Superb time management skills
- A degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
- B2B marketing experience a huge plus
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.