Director of Behavioral Science at Redesign Health
About Redesign Health:
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid and Lively.
More about the role:
Redesign is looking for a Director of Behavioral Science to work on the development of our portfolio companies in their earliest stages. This is a dynamic role where you will be working cross-functionally with the Engineering, Marketing, Research and Talent teams across a broad range of projects and activities. Following the companies’ journey from ideation to launch, you will use your background in behavioral research and your knowledge of behavioral theories to inform strategic decision-making.
What you'll do:
- Act as an internal consultant to support product development grounded in theories of decision-making and consumer behavior.
- Design, conduct, and analyze experiments to determine the most impactful marketing and in-product design strategies.
- Support branding and marketing efforts based on deep consumer insights.
- Work with the Talent team on research and/or investigative projects as needed.
What you're like:
- PhD in Psychology (other behavioral sciences like sociology, anthropology or economics considered).
- Experience with experimental and quasi-experimental design and analysis
- Capable of balancing priorities of simultaneous projects and demands.
- Experience marrying behavioral insights with business decision making.
You should apply if:
- You’re excited to use your expertise to build the next generation of healthcare companies.
- You can move fast and get things done.
- You want to see your work being used in the real world, benefitting people’s lives.
- You want to make a name for yourself at the leading edge of patient care and technology.