Director of Content Marketing at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & opportunity:
Quartet is hiring an experienced Director of Content Marketing to join as a leader on the Marketing & External Affairs team. This leader will work cross-functionally across the company, including with Product and our Operations teams, to ensure Quartet drives a unified and high-performing content experience for all our users. They will lead content strategy, and manage a team of content producers to make Quartet’s narrative, storytelling, and value proposition come to life for our audiences: patients, mental health providers, referring providers, and health insurance plans. They will also work collaboratively with Quartet’s performance, growth, and retention marketing functions to build campaigns that achieve clear performance goals.
- Develop Quartet’s messaging and multi-channel content strategy for patients, mental health providers, and referring provider audiences. Manage against a clear editorial calendar for select audiences with clarity on distribution channels and performance goals.
- Champion the use of storytelling across channels to drive people to action.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a seamless end-to-end content experience for users. Work cross-functionally within the Marketing team, and across the company (e.g. with the Product, Clinical, Operations, Sales), to drive alignment on narrative, messaging, and content.
- Grow Quartet’s direct-to-consumer channel by championing a brand that resonates directly with consumers. Facilitate ongoing collaboration between copy and design (Marketing and Product design) to bring brand to life.
- Oversee development of unique content experiences for segments of patients to drive engagement and care initiation. Leverage audience insights to inform ideation; develop consistent cadence of A/B testing workflow to drive performance.
- Manage and prioritize all requests for Marketing content, resourcing a small team of copywriters and content producers to produce high-performing content and meet deadlines.
- Manage execution of content strategy to achieve business KPIs and contribute to the execution individually as needed to drive results.
- Establish content frameworks that enable the team to hold content to high standards of clarity and style, maintaining brand consistency.
- Proofread - and at times draft -- compelling content to drive audiences to take action with Quartet. Champion best practices for messaging, content creation, and CTAs across channels.
- Inspire, manage, and grow a small talented team of copywriters and content marketers responsible for developing unique creative concepts for marketing and advertising campaigns, collateral, and communications.
- Serve as a leader on the Marketing & External Affairs Team, contributing to strategy, planning, prioritization, and execution.
- 10+ years experience developing messaging, content, and strategy to grow engagement with diverse groups of audiences across diverse marketing channels (e.g. landing pages, digital ads, video, collateral, email, text, fax, direct mail).
- Passionate about storytelling, user experience, and the development of engaging content and campaigns to help people get the mental health care they need.
- Direct-to-consumer experience a must; B2B experience a plus.
- Experience driving collaboration across teams, including with Product, Sales, and Operations.
- Experience managing Copy and Design to drive an integrated content development strategy and execution.
- Strong project management experience, determining prioritization among limited resources and coaching teams to meet deadlines.
- Experience leveraging research, performance data, and user insights to make data-informed decisions while driving innovative creative strategies; comfort collaborating with performance marketing team to test and iterate on creative concepts and campaigns.
- Willingness to jump in and develop content when needed; a strong communicator and writer.
- A passion for mentoring, developing, and growing talented teammates; at least 3 - 5 years of management experience required.
- Background in UX/UI a plus.
- Direct-to-consumer healthcare experience.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.