Director of Content at Yotpo
As Yotpo’s Director of Content, you will be responsible for developing and delivering on a cohesive and performance-driven content strategy in support of global marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and promote retention. You will function as a chief contributor while managing a team of content creators to build up Yotpo’s library of multichannel assets designed to inspire, educate, and engage eCommerce marketers from a range of brands, business sizes, and industries.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob's Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We're a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Oversee content strategy and operations, including planning, production, and performance measurement
- Champion and ensure consistency and editorial governance over brand voice, style, and tone
- Contribute as the lead writer/producer on major marketing projects
- Nurture and grow in-house talent while cultivating freelance writers and other vendor organizations
- Co-create and collaborate with business stakeholders, teammates from marketing including designers and the demand gen team, and beyond to drive marketing-qualified leads
- Support thought leadership efforts including working with executive leadership on stories, speeches, and announcements
- Manage SEO initiatives including content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
Ideally, You’ll Bring
- Experienced B2B SaaS storyteller with a journalist mindset, creating content based on audience demand and optimized for performance
- Data-driven: able to institute measurement practices, reporting on content marketing performance, and using performance metrics to optimize strategies
- Proven and effective manager who leads by example and with operational prowess
- Ability to localize materials for a global brand
- Versed in SEO strategy and optimization
- 5+ years in content creation, content marketing, or related
- 2+ years management experience of internal team
- A portfolio of persuasive content that drew in quality leads and continued engagement
- Player/coach persona: leader as well as contributor
- Must be based in New York, NY
Benefits And Perks
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo's employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain's New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You'll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.