Director, Global Production at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director, Global Production is a critical part of the strategic planning within the Production Team. Reporting to the VP, Production, and supporting Production Operations, Production Technology, Production Design and interfacing heavily with our Program Management and PMO teams, the person will require a unique blend of expertise. The ability to interpret, communicate and create a strategy for all projects in play at Peloton from a Production POV.
As Peloton strategically advances our content product offering and grows to support the company wide initiatives, this role will be critical to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on key global development projects at Peloton, focusing on interdepartmental alignment, roadmap adherence and accountability as it relates to the production team’s role in said projects. In certain cases, this individual will be driving the strategy and alignment on production led initiatives, i.e. studio launches, set designs and resources needed to execute our day to day work effectively.
Our ideal candidate can forecast, execute, schedule, track, and communicate with efficiency and ease. This individual should also have the confidence to problem solve, flag challenges and elevate to senior leadership as needed as projects move through to completion.
- Work closely with Content leadership, production, instructors and key stakeholders to determine optimal schedule, workflow and deliverables on all projects.
- Deep broadcast production expertise needed to create and align workflow processes within production for PSNY, PSL and beyond.
- Interface with key departments, including senior leadership on all strategic projects and development.
- Maintain relationships with, hires, schedules and approve vendors, contractors and freelancers.
- Understand how partner teams at the organization operate, communicate and function day to day to ensure clear alignment on initiatives.
- Maintain and assist in creating the overall schedule and microschedules; track, flag, analyze progress, and reschedule as needed
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team and show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, and daily updates
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of large project management and leadership experience.
- Have worked in live broadcast environments.
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience in Confluence, Smartsheets and Google Suite preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.