Peloton’s Content Department is composed of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor
teams and Peloton Studios, our team works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly
engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving
department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for individuals
to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations.
The Director of Original Content Development would help Peloton shape and execute our
content strategy for non-class content. The individual will help us test/develop new content types
to create deeper engagement with our members. This role requires the understanding of series
development. Our original content will maximize our successful class concepts and instructor
brands and develop social and series content. Relationships with and experience managing third
party Production Companies, assessing series concepts, budgets and production style is critical.
developing new concepts. Peloton’s content output is world-class, always innovative and
connects with our Members.
● Leader on the Content team bringing vision, knowledge and collaboration/coordination
● Runs development process, ensuring the best ideas become reality
● Effective communicator who will help develop new processes within our team.
● Create a pipeline of content through a thoughtful and comprehensive development
process in partnership with the Programming team.
● Works cross-functionally with all stakeholder departments; builds/fosters meaningful and
collaborative relationships with leadership team
● Creates an atmosphere of innovation and one that values creativity along with operational
● Operates with a deep understanding of data, trend indicators, business drivers paired with
strong instincts and an appetite for experimentation
● Develops and scales effective SOPs
● Works closely with legal and finance to ensure to drive planning in line with company
objectives and strategies
● Minimum 5-7 related years of experience in a strategic content/development/production
● 3 years leadership experience managing multifaceted teams; demonstrated success in past
● Experience working with Production Companies, managing series development, idea
generation and production plans.
● Exceptional leadership and culture-building abilities
● Digital and/or traditional media background preferred
● Strong, clear and exquisite communication skills; ability to present at all levels
● Razor sharp attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.