Peloton is seeking an experienced Video Editor with media asset management abilities, to create short-form videos and creative assets across our content production, including our digital media accounts. In this role you will have the opportunity to create for our members.
This is a role that is predominantly responsible for making fixes or adjustments, as well as editing location based scenic content, that needs to be prepared for on demand. This role will report to the Senior Director, Production Operations & the Senior Director of Global Production Design.
- Responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand.
- Edit in a fast-paced/live streaming environment that is reactive to sports, fitness, lifestyle, and culture.
- Self-starter with the ability to direct and QC own work, as well as prioritize output
- Independent editorial judgment and ability to develop short form video deliverables that are in line with company brand standards.
- Ability to multitask, choreograph, prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, on high stake projects that may include tight deadlines and last minute requests.
- Ability to liaise with camera & sound teams, outside post facilities, and studio production technology teams.
- Experience developing and supporting post production workflow
- Work closely with our production management, executive producers and producers team to ensure that the vision of each project is captured and conveyed
- Sharing update on status of projects and working closely with Production Management, Executive Producers and Producers to ensure production & post-work all goes out on time
- Responsible for overall syndication of content: from short form to long form on variety of platforms
- Make selects for images or thumbnails from the broadcast, edit photos in various formats for syndication, mobile and digital platforms.
- 6+ years of experience in video editing.
- Familiarity with various cameras and video formats
- Excellent digital media file management
- Required knowledge base: Adobe Premiere Pro, audio recording & mixing, camera and audio equipment, HD & 4k workflows. Intimate knowledge of codecs and best practices when exporting for Streaming Platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop preferred.
- Highly skilled in color grading via Adobe Premiere
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude
- A gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and doesn't shy away from the unknown
- Willing to think against the grain and find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Willingness to be an individual contributor while working within a team environment and contribute to the overall brand’s growth and success
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Ability to adapt as new elements of the role arise
- Be a team player, contribute to broader team initiatives
- Understanding of digital trends, pop culture and what will resonate with our members online
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.