Editorial Content Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Editorial Content Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with Procore’s Public Relations and Marketing teams to support our strategy for the Owners market, which includes commercial real estate developers, corporations, industrial/manufacturing/energy sector, hospitals, schools, and governments. In this role, you’ll help shape the narrative for the Owners customer segment while bringing your knowledge of the developer and commercial real estate space to hundreds of thousands of construction professionals.
This position will report to the Director of Communications and is ideally based in our New York City office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Pitch, develop, and write external-facing editorial content focused on the real estate industry and owners market
- Lead all owners thought-leadership initiatives, including research studies, executive speaking engagements, and content at Groundbreak, Procore’s annual conference
- Partner with our Owners-focused marketing team leads to support external marketing campaigns around Procore’s solutions for owners
- Regularly contribute to Procore’s industry publication, Jobsite, as a bylined contributing author focused on the owners market
- Support executive communications for the EVP of Owners Strategy and other members of the Owners leadership team by developing and writing thought leadership content for industry publications, speaking opportunities, and internal purposes
- Apply your expertise in the world of commercial real estate to help shape the narrative around how technology is impacting the future of the built world
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in journalism, communications, or similar field
- Outstanding written communication and editorial skills
- A creative writer with a background in journalism, preferably in the commercial real estate space
- Experience creating content in multiple forms (blog posts, thought leadership articles, white papers, presentations, etc.) across multiple channels (social media, email, corporate blogs, etc.)
- Experience and/or knowledge of B2B marketing is a plus
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate into new projects
- Ability to take a content theme from conception through to publication
- Ability to work collaboratively and synthesize ideas from multiple stakeholders, especially across executives, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
- A team player who works hard, meets deadlines, and likes to have fun
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.