Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is seeking an highly organized self starter with a keen ability to efficiently manage multiple work streams and multitask. We require a hard worker who can creatively solve problems, has a natural curiosity to dig for information and is not afraid to ask questions.
Based in New York, the Editorial Operations Associate will provide critical support for Reorg’s Americas Core Credit editorial team, including experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers. The Editorial Operations Associate will report to the Editorial Operations Manager and will be in charge of monitoring coverage and scheduling events, including hearings and earnings, maintaining internal databases to support coverage and producing editorial content such as weekly calendars and certain company-specific pieces.
Find out more about this product here: https://reorg.com/products/americas/
What we offer
- Help build a brand new function from the ground up
- Contribute to a the ongoing success of a newly-launched product in growth phase
- Generous benefit package
- Manage scheduling and staffing of coverage events
- Maintain internal databases tracking key information for Reorg’s coverage universe
- Monitor third-party content related to distressed and high-yield companies, both in and out of bankruptcy
- Produce internal and client-facing reports and content
- Liaise with court staff, freelancers and other third-party service providers
- Work closely with operations team, editors and other editorial staff to develop processes and systems that help drive content
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Interest in financial news, bankruptcy and credit markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys creative problem-solving and looks to take on new challenges
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google Sheets / Excel strongly preferred
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description