Editorial Operations Associate, Municipals at Reorg
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:34 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission
The Editorial Operations Associate will provide critical support for Reorg’s growing municipal credit-focused editorial team, which includes experienced journalists, analysts and lawyers already providing market-leading coverage of Puerto Rico’s ongoing restructuring.
Reporting to the Editorial Operations Manager, you will be in charge of monitoring relevant developments within the high yield and distressed municipal credit space, scheduling events such as hearings and earnings, maintaining internal databases to support coverage and producing editorial content such as press digests, weekly calendars and certain company-specific pieces.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/
What we offer
- Join a growing team of passionate experts
- Fast growing and innovative company
- Generous benefit package
- Monitor third-party local and government news and official disclosures related to high yield and stressed municipal credit
- Produce select editorial content covering relevant developments in municipal credit
- Manage scheduling and staffing of coverage events
- Maintain internal databases tracking companies, advisors and other key information
- Work closely with operations team, editors and other editorial staff to develop processes and systems that help drive content
- Interest in municipal finance, financial news and markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys creative problem-solving and looks to take on new challenges
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/ Excel strongly preferred
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description