The MakerBot marketing team is looking for an experienced Shooter & Editor to help tell compelling visual stories about the people who use our products and the products themselves.
- Create visually compelling content that captures the brand and value of our solutions.
- Responsible for the entirety of video deliverables and production.
- Shoot solo or direct a small team on offsite productions with clients.
- Work with stakeholders to plan out shooting schedules and resources.
- Shoot documentary style case studies with current MakerBot customers.
- Assembling raw footage into cohesive stories hitting on our brand value propositions.
- Proficient in all levels of production from lighting to audio recording/ mixing
- Expert knowledge of post production and best practices for digital distribution.
- Work with the design team on new product releasing incorporating product renders and motion graphics into finished pieces.
- Create and manage still photography of products and 3D prints.
- 3+ years experience, and related skills in editing and shooting.
- Expert knowledge of DSLR video shooting and equipment.
- A showreel showing a breadth of work.
- Expertise in Final Cut X and/or Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work solo or collaborate with a larger creative group.
- Motion graphics experience is a plus.
Extra experience counts too!
- Familiarity with MakerBot printers, 3D printing, 3D design, or digital fabrication is a very big plus!
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.