The Platform team at Peloton is a force-multiplier that enables Peloton to move faster and scale safely, with minimal effort. Core the success of this mission is our new Tech Learning function. Tech Learning at Peloton is the first contact of all new engineers we hire, empowering them to learn what they need to quickly contribute to our products and technology, enabling them to have a highly rewarding first experience upon joining us. It also provides our Tech University for ongoing development, helping engineers grow the depth and breadth of their skills, building better code and opening doors to advance their career development.
We are looking for an Education Program Lead to lead the creation of this new Tech Learning function ("Peloton Tech University"). Reporting to the Sr. Director of Developer Experience, you will address development needs by crafting, developing, and executing large-scale educational programs from start to finish. You will not be alone in this effort: your team will embed with our broader Platform team and the support of them and others to succeed in your mission.
This is a first-of-its-kind opportunity at Peloton. It is a chance to create something that will help make Peloton one of the best places to work for product managers engineers of all disciplines: hardware, mobile, web, backend, data, machine learning, and more. You will have the opportunity to shape the experience of every member of every technology team. Your impact will be widely visible, across Peloton, and through open educational programs that make technology more inclusive for all.
- Lead the Tech Learning team, both Peloton employees and educational partners
- Craft, develop, and execute large-scale global education programs that are responsive to technical skill development needs at Peloton
- Steer curriculum development in partnership with in-house subject matter specialists
- Apply instructional design standard methodologies to education programs
- Define metrics and measure return on investment for education programs
- Regularly adjust programs based on performance and feedback
- Own the program budget and spend
- Run logistical and operational aspects of education programs
- Proven experience in training development, instructional design, project management, and/or teaching
- The ability to network and to effect change in complex organizations without wielding formal authority; you are able to hold yourself and others accountable
- Communicate clearly and confidently with stakeholders at all levels of the business and are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced, global environment across multiple partners to deliver measurable results
- Organized and keen on detail but are still able to focus on the big picture
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Love to learn and are receptive to constant feedback
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.