Enterprise Proposal Manager at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Paxos’s Growth Team is looking for an Enterprise Proposal Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company.
Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world (global financial institutions like Mastercard, large fintechs like PayPal, and ecommerce giants like MercadoLibre, etc). You will work with our Business Development team and other functional owners, leading and overseeing on-time submission of RFP/RFI responses.
As an Enterprise Proposal Manager, you’ll get to:
- Assist the BD team with RFI/RFPs/Presentations and Due Diligence requests leveraging our knowledge base, writing and managing the development of content
- Provide proposal team stakeholders with clear guidance and project plans that outline expectations, timelines, and strategic direction
- Escalate potential challenges in a timely and appropriate manner
- Promote consistency in style, presentation, and proposal guidelines
- Own our proposal management software Loopio
- Participate in working groups to enhance and scale the proposal process
- Propose improvements to the current pre-sale process to help accelerate customer acquisition
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years of proposal management in tech or financial services
- Ability to independently define and manage the proposal process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of RFPs that may have competing timelines
- Bias for action and improvement on processes
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Ability to thrive in a complex and fast-paced corporate environment; work with minimal guidance; and proactively seek guidance on very complex tasks
You might also have:
- Experience with proposal management software such as Loopio or RFPIO
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.