Event and Community Coordinator - US
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
The Event and Community Coordinator will work with the US Marketing team to plan and implement events, partnerships and community outreach initiatives in order to increase awareness and account sign ups among core customers for N26 in the US. The Event and Community Coordinator is an avid communicator who is hyper organized and loves developing relationships. You have experience doing community management for a digital brand, planning events and managing partner relationships.
Once here you will
- Execute mutually beneficial partnerships and build relationships with brands, institutions and universities with the goal of furthering the N26 brand in the US.
- Take ownership of face-to-face and online community marketing efforts by planning and executing events, including overseeing guest lists, preparing and adhering to event budgets, negotiating with vendors, suppliers and staff, and ensuring successful execution.
- Serve as the online community manager for N26 in the US.
- Scale and manage the N26 brand ambassador programs throughout the US.
- Coordinate with brand ambassadors, help develop training programs and find uniques ways to expand and invigorate the program.
- Assist marketing team to conduct research and collect user feedback.
What you will bring along
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience planning and coordinating both large and small events
- Experience developing partnerships that lead to brand growth
- Management of a brand ambassador program or campus ambassador experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to form and build relationships with customers and brands alike
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A creative thinker, problem solver, sense of humor, and great attitude
- Experience in the finance, tech, or startup space is preferred
What we offer
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.