Event Booking Coordinator (Front Desk) at Peloton
We are seeking a passionate, customer service focused, positive and hard-working individual with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose main focus is to coordinate group classes at both our studios which include corporate, internal and Peloton member group class bookings. You will be working in our Chelsea (Cycling) location but handling all group bookings for the Cycling, Tread and Yoga studios. You will also be responsible for shifts at the Front Desk and creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
Group Class Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Organize group classes for Peloton Cycling, Tread and Yoga studios.
- Be a liaison between production and studio operations for all group class communication.
- Coordinate with our Production Management and Studio Leadership team to determine blackout dates for specific classes on schedule.
- Process all smoothie pre-orders ahead of time and communicate with lounge team.
- Gather all milestones from members attending to enhance member engagement.
- Assist with set up for groups that may require additional supervision (decorations, outside food, gift bags, T-shirts, etc.)
- Serves as an on-site point person for larger group classes at both studios to welcome and support any additional needs.
- Proactively seek ways to improve group booking process through feedback from previous groups and implementing into future events.
- Assist with check in lists and manage guest registration at all group events.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Check clients in and provide studio tours for first timers
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for clients
- Respond to all customer feedback quickly and professionally
- Maintain product knowledge for the studio and keep updated about the brand
- Answer phone calls quickly and assist with inquiries over the phone
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong follow up and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for a long duration of time
- Must have the flexibility to work a non- traditional schedule
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.