ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Executive Producer is responsible for the daily production and strategic development in emerging disciplines of Peloton. Working with instructors, planning show/executing new concepts, evaluating the current programming strategy are all critical functions of the role.
- Lead a team of producers
- Serve as overarching lead for entire team
- Assess current process, develop roadmap
- Drive programming strategy
- Approve/Develop programming
- Create a plan for executing cross-functional special events
- Coordinate daily class plan
- 10+ years of related experience in production, specifically live studio production.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Previous experience managing and leading a team.
- Understanding of the wellness market
- Passion for content creation
- Experience in data/KPI usage
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.