At Angi, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
The Content & Editorial team at Angi is looking for an experienced Freelance Content Producer to join our growing team. We’re building best-in-class digital content to help our users learn how to improve and take care of their homes.
This is a freelance position. This position is open to U.S. and non-U.S. applicants, but English fluency is required. We are looking for availability between 20-35 hours per week, which can take place at your own schedule.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for producing, building and updating content on Angi.com using Drupal CMS, ensuring all content is formatted correctly, reviewing and adding internal/external links, and reviewing URLs after publication. The Content Producer will also play a key role in our upcoming CMS migration, ensuring that legacy content renders completely and correctly.
What you’ll do:
- Uploading, updating and publishing between 20-50 articles per week in our CMS.
- Coordinating with Project Managers, Content Editors and Content Producers to ensure edits were published correctly.
- Updating stock photography and uploading infographics as needed.
- Fixing broken links, broken HTML and other formatting issues.
- 1+ years of experience working with content management systems, preferably at a media publisher or similar.
- CMS experience is required; Drupal experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Docs or other editing tools preferred.
- SEO knowledge and experience a plus.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position may pay between $15 - $20 per hour
- This is a freelance position and does not qualify for company-sponsored benefits