Freelance, Part-Time Copywriter
Greater NYC Area
Do you understand the difference between copywriting and content writing? When you hear the word “payer” do you think of health insurance as opposed to paying the bill? Do you love the challenge of writing copy that is concise, inspires the right emotion and communicates value? If so, then we’d love to hear from you.
Zipari is a technology startup and the first and only consumer experience platform built specifically for health insurance. We’re seeking a seasoned copywriter who excels at writing the type of copy that drives demand and wants to be a part of driving next level CX technology for health plans.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the Director of Product Marketing to create compelling copy that communicates the value of Zipari’s solutions for a target audience of health plan executives.
- Generating, delivering and managing copy across multiple channels (email, website, social, print, video, etc.) for marketing collateral, campaigns, and events.
- Working in Asana to collaborate with team members and manage deadlines and requests.
- 4+ years of professional B2B writing experience in advertising, marketing or creative
- Experience writing for the health insurance audience (professionals, not consumers)
- Healthcare, health plan, healthcare IT and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience writing marketing materials and sales collateral
- Ability to proofread your own copy and proficient in AP editing style
- Must be available to work onsite, in our Brooklyn (Dumbo) office at least 2 (out of 3) days a week
- Must be able to manage projects, collaborate, markup and edit using the following software: Asana Google Docs, MS Word, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF
- Please submit a portfolio of relevant (related to health insurance) writing samples along with your resume.
- Competitive salary rate
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description