Freelance Production Assistant at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for individuals to join our team on a freelance basis to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations. Freelance Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes and protocols, technical broadcast operations, and talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
- Provide Talent support for live shows and rehearsals.
- Assist Control Room staff with broadcast operations.
- Liaison with Studio Operations Staff on daily schedule.
- Provide support for all production processes.
- Act as stage hand for live shows.
- Manage Green Room needs.
- Run errands and perform other administrative tasks as requested.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Razor sharp attention to detail ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.