AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitattive and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Learn more at www.alphasights.com.
We are seeking experienced transcribers to join our elite team. Successful candidates will be comfortable and confident transcribing sophisticated business language quickly and accurately. Candidates must be highly proficient transcribers with three+ years of proven human transcription experience and have access to their own transcription software, such as Express Scribe or similar, and must have Microsoft Word version 2007 or newer. We use 100% human transcription and do not allow any kind of automatic speech recognition software or technology.
- Competitive, above market compensation
- Long-term project and commitment
- Independent contractor status (freelance)
- Remote work
- Willingness to sign an NDA
- Flexible with availability
- Opportunities for advancement
- At least 3 years professional transcription experience (business and general preferred)
- The ability to meet 98-99% transcription accuracy
- Must have experience transcribing multi-speaker files and adding speaker IDs
- Must have excellent US English grammar skills
- Dedicated to meet project deadlines on time
- Ability to follow an Intelligent verbatim style guide
- Highly proficient at researching terminology
- Professional references
If you would like to join our team, please complete the application below. You must be willing to take a short transcription exam along with a multiple round interview process. Not all applicants will be asked to complete the exam. Please reach out to [email protected] with questions. We look forward to hearing from you!