Freelance Retoucher (In-house) at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The freelance Retoucher will work as part of our dedicated team and will play a pivotal part in all image manipulations and color management for our team. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
*This is a freelance role*
- Responsible for manipulating digital images to produce high-quality project
- Must be a creative, imaginative artist to help produce photorealistic compositions with expert knowledge in photo color correction
- Responsible for maintaining high quality while executing a high volume of images under very tight deadlines
- Able to interpret creative direction from Art Directors and Photographers and apply to final product
- Identify and develop systems to support efficiency
- Communicate with other teams in order to proactively address discrepancies and solve issues
- Is an expert at retouching and color adjustment
- Must possess strong communication skills and an artistic intuition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of creative agency retouching experience
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Layers/Sets, masks, paths, color correction tools, actions, batch processing.
- Expert knowledge in color theory
- Must have a strong sense of color/design and the ability to perform as an assistant to the creative team in areas such as layout, design and image composition
- Must have strong creative skills in order to effectively create the desired results easily and efficiently
- Artwork/mechanical replacement on packaging of products
- Expert working knowledge of, InDesign; Illustrator knowledge a plus
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong creative vision, communication skills and problem-solving abilities
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.