We’re looking for a Freelance Sr. UX Writer to join our Web Product Design team focused on building acquisition digital experiences. Working strategically and cross-functionally, you’ll help shape the content strategy of new user flows, optimize copy for better site performance and write consumer-facing copy across many different projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write content across our e-commerce sites and other digital projects owned by the web acquisition team
- Collaborate with designers, writers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, engineers and others
- Strategize, implement and maintain a consistent content strategy throughout the web experience, understanding how users perceive and interact with Peloton
- Organize and maintain copy docs, decks and design files that can easily be tracked by cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Work with writing, marketing and analytics teams to hypothesize, test and optimize web content
- Work closely with other writers to maintain and further develop the web UX writing process and roadmap for web acquisition
- Bring new product positioning, brand voice and strategies to life on the web
- Assist in the development of brand guidelines and marketing calendars for web
- Partner with legal, localization and support teams to ensure copy is accurately and responsibly launched
- Utilize our CMS tool to publish content to the live site across all markets
- Proven experience writing, editing, testing and optimizing copy and content for web and mobile experiences as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, Content Designer or similar role
- You have a portfolio that showcases your craft in ux writing and demonstrates how you think and solve problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how copy, design, research and more come together to create frictionless user flows
- Skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.