Freelance Web Content Coordinator at Peloton (Remote)
Peloton is seeking a Freelance Web Content Coordinator to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence and ecommerce store across all our markets. As a Web Content Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for planning, managing, uploading and publishing content to our e-commerce sites using Peloton’s content management system (CMS). You’ll be responsible for owning and implementing documentation of entries and managing asset libraries. You will also be a member of the Product Design Organization, but work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement web-based content experiences—including web pages, heroes, banners, modules, modals and more—in collaboration with design and product teams
- Own all aspects of web content collection and implementation for Peloton e-commerce sites including our international locales and languages
- Work closely with designers and writers to build timelines for content deliverables
- Partner with developers and product managers on the structuring of our CMS from a content editor’s perspective
- Coordinate with product and web teams on go-live times for new experiences
- Become the subject-matter expert for all things Contentful, Peloton’s current CMS tool while maintaining and developing the content editor process surrounding Contentful
- Communicate publish status with working team and relevant stakeholders
- Submit, track and publish translations for copy in non-english speaking locales
- Support website functionality QA testing after releases and prior to campaign launches.
- Provide technical editing—including proofreading, grammar, and punctuation—to ensure accuracy in all website content
- Work with project managers and creative teams to source licensed assets and imagery, tracking all deliverables and placements
- 2 to 4 years experience managing web content
- Passionate about exceptional web experiences and content management, bringing new ideas to the table
- A self starter; able to act autonomously and anticipate/highlight project needs
- Organized and able to create documentation that reinforces this
- Able to manage multiple projects through cross-functional teams
- Must have a base knowledge of CMS (Contentful experience a big plus)
- Base knowledge of HTML
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.