Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a passionate, highly analytical, and creative leader to direct our global content marketing team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of leading global B2B content teams and identifying effective strategies to engage tech-savvy business executives. They should be charismatic leaders and skilled managers, happy to engage both in strategic planning and hands-on editing, and comfortable with the agility and ambiguity of a fast-growing tech company.
Content is a key component of our marketing strategy, fueling our demand generation activities, enabling our customer acquisition and retention efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a global team, developing the existing team and hiring exceptional talent as we expand. You will be responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content, and for setting the strategy with clear objectives that will empower the team to excel.What You'll Be Doing
- Build, grow and scale the global content team to support the overall marketing strategy and GTM objectives
- Lead content strategy and set team goals that are aligned with company and departmental priorities
- Create editorial calendars and themes in collaboration with the content team lead in Tel Aviv
- Analyze content performance and create effective feedback loops with the field to inform content strategy
- Own the buyer personas and ensure messaging is fine-tuned based on input from product marketing, demand-gen, and GTM teams
- Improve team capacity and effectiveness by establishing processes, introducing tools, developing team members, and hiring new talent
- Secure the best exposure for our content through close collaboration with Comms and Demand Gen leadership
- Establish positive work relationships with key stakeholders within marketing and across the organization, enabling effective collaboration.
- Be a thoughtful and articulate advocate for the content team within Riskified and an ambassador for our style in the content community
- Serve as a hands-on editor, providing constructive feedback and guidance on content created by the team
- Prioritize and assign work to team members, raising flags when requests cannot be met or handled.
- Cultivate practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking.
- Identify gaps and come up with solutions
- Experience building & leading global content marketing teams at a B2B tech company
- 10+ years of experience turning data into high-quality content for a business/tech-savvy audience (e.g Fivethirtyeight.com, Bloomberg, or content marketing roles at B2B tech company)
- Proven leadership and people’s management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Highly collaborative and inclusive with team and other key stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex issues and technical processes concisely
- Creativity in developing new topics into content assets across various mediums
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data
- Preference will be given to those with relevant work experience and a background in eCommerce, payments, or risk management
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.