Head of Content, Thought Leadership and Social Media
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Head of Content, Thought Leadership and Social Media to drive its industry education and thought leadership, content publishing, research and social media agenda. This leader would lead a team that plans and executes all content projects, thought leadership programs, industry reports, and educational or seasonal microsites. This team will also manage all social media channels and build a strategy to improve owned media impact. This leader would work in concert with the global brand leadership to build strategies and tactics that support global launches and programs. The leader and team would work toward setting and defining audience and engagement metrics, and improving results.
This leader will manage a team of 4 professionals and work with other key resources globally to drive programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Set a content strategy for the company that aligns with the global marketing goals and the objectives and programs for the brand
- Develop content and drive production in all formats including thought leadership papers, blogs, research reports, micro sites, social media, etc. Work with design, video production, web development, photography and other resources to produce what is needed
- Support development of educational and company PowerPoint presentations and other materials
- Build strategy and manage all social media platforms to build brand awareness, amplify content and meet other brand marketing and employment branding objectives
- Oversee development of proprietary data driven industry reports that add value to industry conversation
- Oversee data driven thought pieces and analytics that fuel public relations strategies. Work hand in hand with PR leadership to conceive thought leadership and amplify content
- Manage content development for third party partnerships working in concert with marketing partners
- Support global content agenda working with teams in NY, APAC and EMEA to share knowledge, develop and produce content
- Act as editorial spokesperson for consumer/ data driven stories, at conferences and other situations where a Sr Editor voice is needed
- Build a world class team of professionals to create, measure and amplify content. Work in conjunction with design team to publish content.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- We are looking for a content marketing expert with 12+ years of experience in a combination of Content Publishing, Content Marketing, Industry Analytics/ Reporting and Journalism. BtoB experience preferred
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Mix of left/ right brain—able to drive creative ideas/ solutions and analytical content
- Substantial experience managing and developing teams
- BA/BS required