Instructional Design and Content Development Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Instructional Design and Content Development Manager to join our Customer Experience team. This role would be responsible for improving the existing training curriculum, training delivery, content creation and content management, and knowledge base content for the entire Talkspace platform.
In this role, you will work with business-process leaders, subject-matter experts, and the larger Talkspace team to develop and deliver training content to various audiences. You and your team will help build, design, write, script, develop content and train our internal and external stakeholders. You will refine and further develop key metrics to measure training impact, while working closely with teams across the CX organization in particular and Talkspace as a whole. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Design and create content and training in a Call Center environment.
- Create engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning theories and facilitating real-world practice.
- Implement methodologies such as VARK, Kirkpatrick's evaluation model, and interactive gamification in the training and development environment.
- Work on implementing a state-of-the-art Learning Management System, ensuring that trainings are delivered with maximum business impact, this includes improving Customer Satisfaction and company NPS scores.
- Create coherent, concise documents from large volumes of technical information
- Establish working project plans and calendars for designing technical, customer service, leadership training and other projects as needed.
- Deliver training to local, remote employees, and third party providers of the Talkspace platform.
- Refine and further develop key metrics to measure training impact, working closely with Onboarding, Customer Support, Clinical, and Network teams.
- Deliver outstanding virtual and in-person learning curriculum with a strong focus on aesthetics of the learning course design.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism.
- 10+ years of related leadership and professional experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Experience with building and leading small to mid-scale training teams in a Customer Experience environment including training delivery, designing online, instructor-led, and blended training content for individual courses and comprehensive curricula.
- Strong technical writing skills and strong editorial skills, with experience writing content for several communications and training methods, mediums, and for varied audiences.
- Developed courses using InDesign, Articulate Presenter, and other content-development applications.
- Prior work experience in Tele-Health or Tele-Medicince organizations is a strong plus.
- A passionate and customer-oriented mind-set and drive to deliver on service excellence
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills; experience with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Familiarity with SalesForce, ZenDesk and other CRM’s tools.
- At ease with ambiguity.
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.