Junior Photo Editor
The Peloton Junior Photo Editor will work with Peloton Photographers, Art Directors, Producers, and post production coordinators to help curate and maintain the visual language established by our Senior Creatives. They will work directly on projects ranging from national print campaigns to organic social content. This position requires one to be detailed oriented, have experience with color grading, resizing imagery, curating and cropping imagery specific to a wide variety of campaigns.
- Assist in coordinating daily workflow of the Photo Department post production including, and managing and releasing hi-res images to production retouching teams.
- Maintain / organize and archive imagery.
- Cull all shoots, managing anywhere from 1000 - 20,000 images a week.
- Help manage the back end storage of RAW and processed files.
- Ability to curate a cohesive visual story from a large pool of selects.
- Must have clear communication skills, role requires coordination of post-production, including liaising and briefing retouchers, image selections and asset distribution with internal creative teams.
- Light retouching required.
- Maintain a general understanding of our image database and be able to suggest alternate imagery more appropriate for designers when imagery doesn’t meet our visual standards.
- Act as liaison between Creative and Content Team on all Instructor related assets.
- Familiarity with batching, exporting, watermarking files, and creating contact sheets.
- Quick on their feet, with a passion for problem solving and organizing.
- Background in Photoshop and Adobe Suite is required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team