Knowledge Associate at Bizzabo
Bizzabo is looking for a motivated and proactive addition to our cross-functional global Enablement team, which focuses on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of all employees. This role will lead how all employees across the company engage with, store and share knowledge and content. This individual will be focused on decreasing the time it takes for any employee to find what they are looking for. This role will also manage multiple systems over time and develop an internal community site.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and iterate on how knowledge and content is accessed and shared by all employees
- Restructure our current content repository to drive the greatest efficiency in finding what someone is looking for
- Evaluate other knowledge and content platforms
- Establish evaluation and measurement strategies to track return on your project initiatives
- Discover and diagnose friction in the content discovery journey; then create, implement and successfully execute solutions
- Manage various enablement projects and coordinate US enablement activities
- Have a hand in the direction, strategic analysis, and growth of the Enablement function at Bizzabo
Who you are:
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A skilled active listener who's passionate about learning and problem solving
- Curious and empathetic
What you have:
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of making an impact and measurably driving business outcomes
- History of running experiments, analyzing and tracking progress and iterating on success
- Experience using or managing a content repository like Guru
- Experience using or managing a Learning Management system like Workramp
- Experience with running or managing Events