Greater NYC Area
The mission of the Solutions team is to create value for current and prospective clients to help them optimize the impact of their communications efforts. We provide strategic advice and expertise across the sales, marketing, product and customer success teams. We are the connector across all Talkwalker departments and share best practices and provide high-level of knowledge and expertise.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Create companywide & customer facing educational material and webinars on product, frameworks, personas, industry and competitors.
- Organize regular initiatives to share knowledge with the teams e.g. learning sessions by market.
- Contribute to global Go-To-Market by designing and executing sales arguments and value propositions for new products and use cases.
- Manage Knowledge Center for Talkwalker.
- Be the expert in terms of rolling out knowledge (on Talkwalker products related business and the industry) throughout the organization through presentations, workshops and courses.
- Define, organize, implement and manage a knowledge center for customers and partners in close collaboration with the different stakeholders supporting them to roll out and adopt Talkwalker faster.
- Understand needs of the different departments in terms of external training requirements based on product/industry knowledge.
- Create content and help keep updated for our online resource hubs including the certification program
- Work to help implement the a Talkwalker Certification program for certifying Talkwalker users as experts. Collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Lead all type of standardized industry and product specific training and education programs within Talkwalker and towards customers.
- Develop standardized training and education programs in collaboration with our partner team.
- Develop and roll out a student certification program by collaborating with universities.
- Report directly into the VP of Solutions.
- Experience as a trainer for complex SaaS
- You have relevant experience in an agency or a marketing technology company.
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience within the Knowledge Space.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills when presenting to large and small audiences.
- Deep understanding of business values for listening & analytics.
- You are based in New York and are willing to travel regularly (20% of the time between out Luxembourg and San Francisco offices.)
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description