Learning Content Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Team Overview: The Braze L&D Team mission is to foster and facilitate learning with the purpose of growth. We believe that learning is rooted in application, inclusive, an ongoing journey and courageous.
The L&D Team reports directly to the VP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of Learning & Development.
Responsibilities: As the Content Manager, you will plan and execute a content strategy that is not only engaging but also in line with Braze’s image and objectives. Achieving and maintaining a content strategy will consist of:
- Manage and maintain a content calendar
- Evaluate existing content and determine what to keep, adjust, or retire
- Work with cross functional teams developing content (Industry Solutions, Product Marketing, Departmental SMEs, etc.)
- Centralize shared intel from Slack and Confluence into a knowledge base
- Understand and collaborate on learning objectives within content as it relates to the target audience
- Identifying a gap analysis for content requirements
- Ensure that effective talk tracks for presenting are baked into content to reduce ambiguity and create presentation consistencies
- Coach cross functional teams on audience needs during content construction
- Serve as liaison for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Collect, monitor and analyze content metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends related to content and adjust the strategy as needed
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Desire to establish best in class content management strategy
- Ability to communicate with various personality types
- In depth knowledge of adult learning styles
- Ability to translate content into application
- Understanding of content delivery tactics
- Demonstrated ability to lead content initiatives
- Proficiency with Keynote, G Suite and LMS content (Exceed preferred)
- Provide insights and evaluate content management tools to support teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience in Content Management
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.