Marketing Content Writer - Spanish Fluent at Riskified
We’re looking for a Content Writer who is fluent in Spanish and who will help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing data-based pieces that engage business leaders and tech-savvy readers. This position requires a high level of creativity, analytical skills, and a good understanding of what makes a story compelling to readers and publishers.
We’re looking for a Content Writer who can create pieces that target fraud managers to the C-suite and everything in between. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience. You must be completely fluent in both written and verbal communication in Spanish.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioural analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Collaborate with in-house data scientists and research analysts to identify interesting stories within Riskified’s data
- Develop, research, and write data-oriented stories, reports and infographics about themes and topics related to the eCommerce, online payments and fraud
- Collaborate with Riskified’s in-house design team to develop compelling visuals (don’t worry - they’ll do the design work, but you should be able to verbalize your vision)
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- Must be fluent in Spanish (written and verbal communication) and able to communicate complex concepts.
- Proven experience turning data into compelling, high-quality stories (e.g Fivethirtyeight.com, Bloomberg)
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Curiosity and self motivation. The editorial direction will be largely self guided, so you’ll have to pull the stories from a company that is inherently technical and data focused
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Spanish, Journalism or related field
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience writing in Spanish for a business/tech-savvy audience
- Additional experience as a freelancer is a plus
- This position is based in our NY office