Marketing Content Writer
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
The Marketing Content writer will join an accomplished team, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting. They will help to tell the story of Rhino across our website, social media and collateral.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team from conceptualization through iteration to create copy that communicates the Rhino brand and experience.
- Collaborate with our designer to elevate the brand across materials and platforms.
- Think strategically about how each message communicates an idea, evokes an emotion, and encourages an action, and ultimately leads to conversion.
- Write website and social content that hooks into an emotional need, clearly communicates the value proposition and brings the user further into the Rhino experience with brevity and wit.
- Write and help strategize sales collateral, blog content, white papers, product announcements that stand out and deliver information concisely.
- Iterate on existing support messaging i.e. FAQs, Intercom.
- Post content on our social channels according to the content calendar.
- Regularly audit marketing messaging for freshness, consistency, appropriates to target markets, and conversion performance, helping evolve brand identity and voice as the company evolves.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2-4 years of relevant copywriting experience working at an agency or startup.
- Demonstrated skill turning complex ideas, market research, and data into engaging, informative, and clear brand language and stories.
- A snappy writing style, able to write in a smart, bold, and accessible tone.
- Proficiency adapting that voice across various platforms and uses without losing the brand.
- Ability to move quickly from concept to whiteboard to execution.
- Openness to receiving feedback and having your opinions challenged.
- Exceptional grammar, copy editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starting and experience balancing and prioritizing different projects at once; communicating progress, and delivering on time.
- The power to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high-growth environment.