Marketing Photo Editor
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit our career site.
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great imagery. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with international markets, various marketing teams, and numerous revenue generating businesses to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning wellness content and sharing globally.
- The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process.
- This individual will work very closely with the Multi Media Director to create compelling, fun and engaging fresh design ideas and image solutions that will help visually communicate our brand around the globe.
- You will need to be a self-starter, able to problem solve both technical and creative challenges, with the ability to find and explore solutions as the projects progress.
- Demonstrate a variety of creative ideas and methodologies with proven credentials in developing bold and original images.
- Looking for a creative who will take ownership for the projects they work on, and have a productive and positive attitude with clients and fellow design team members.
- You are comfortable working under tight deadlines, and are extremely organized with project files, and adept in sharing video/image libraries with fellow designers.
- This director will enhance design for all of our channels - encompassing website, email, social, magazines, books, out of home marketing, direct mailings, various presentation materials, and corporate communications.
- This director will pull inspiration and brainstorm on ideas for upcoming shoots.
- This role will manage post production process, including retouching and editing photography.
- The director will also help produce all photo shoots (i.e. photographers, studios, casting, and crew selections).
- The candidate should be a fountain of ideas and possess the skill set to transform the best ideas into layouts and visual assets for a strong, succinct brand and customer experience.
- The candidate will have a strong rolodex of inspiration in the print field.
- The candidate will join a team of Art Directors, Designers, Content strategists and Writers of Brand Creative.
- You should be able to demonstrate your work, with a proven track record of taking projects from creative concept to final delivery.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of video/photo art direction with a refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following skill set:
- Fashion, food and wellness photo art direction a must.
- eCommerce/web experience a must.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Firm understanding of POS materials, out of home large scale advertising, publishing standards and image optimization techniques.
- Must organize personal workflow so images/videos are easily passed between colleagues.
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment.
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
- Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.