Middle Market Reporter at Reorg
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:46 p.m. (EST) on Friday, March 6, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg are looking for a Reporter to break news in the middle markets, who has a strong interest in investigative journalism.
The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content, and will report on distressed corporate borrowers. There will be a particular focus on the middle markets with this role, as we expand our coverage into this space.
- Break news on middle markets and in particular distressed debt borrowers across America
- Work closely with a team of journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts
- Develop and maintain contacts in the credit market as well as with insolvency practitioners and advisors
- Attend conferences and events where necessary
- Write trend pieces
- An interest in writing about credit and/or insolvency markets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description