Multimedia Content Producer & Video Editor at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis, we turn the world’s business processes into extraordinary experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Munich, Germany, Celonis is the pioneer in commercializing process mining technology, turning this emerging tech into an enterprise-grade solution for the first time. Since then, world-class companies like Siemens, Vodafone, and L’Óreal have adopted Celonis to transform their most critical and complex business processes. In 2018, Celonis reached a $1 billion valuation and officially achieved “unicorn” status. We launched the Intelligent Business Cloud, a native cloud version of our product, empowering our customers with AI-based tools to discover, enhance, and monitor business operations like never before.
The Marketing team at Celonis paints a vision of business transformation for our customers. We show that transformation is necessary and possible, thanks to the power of our groundbreaking technology: the Intelligent Business Cloud.
The Content Marketing team brings this vision to life through dynamic experiences and compelling content delivered on the web, on social media, at events, and by our Sales team. Our content drives business growth in the areas of demand generation, customer acquisition, loyalty and evangelism, and brand trust and awareness.
We believe video is a powerful and game-changing tool for raising awareness of the Celonis brand, driving buyers to take action, and educating and inspiring our community.
We’re looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, and highly creative video editor and producer to join our Content Marketing group that is scaling up to support our global content needs. You will be part of the formation of an internal agency that will take Celonis’ content and creative to the next level, delivering out-of-the-box, game-changing assets like company brand films, customer story films, product demo videos, explainer videos, video advertisements, live-streaming, and more.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working hands-on as a Video Editor: ingesting and organizing media, developing editorial, selecting music and voice-over talent, sourcing stock b-roll footage, designing motion graphics, incorporating product UI footage, gathering feedback from stakeholders, finishing and mastering, subtitling, and export and delivery.
For video production and some post-production, we use external studios and agencies, so this role will also need to work as a Producer on those projects, in coordination with those external partners.
This role reports to the Vice President of Content Marketing.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in video production, editing, and motion design
- A showreel/portfolio that demonstrates a proven record of accomplishment working as part of a production studio, agency, or in-house team
- Mastery of video programs: Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Audition, Photoshop
- Experience producing video content for companies
- Robust and thorough understanding of the principles of videography, the production process, motion graphics design, and video editing and techniques
- Deep knowledge of multimedia production technology, including the latest capture and camera technology
- Strong aesthetic and editorial sensibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with collaborators from a wide range of internal stakeholders/requestors, and external customers, talent, and agencies
- Familiarity with B2B marketing practices and content needs
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Experience with export and compression best practices for digital and social media
- Experience with audio recording and editing
- Experience with still photography
- Experience with live-streaming (streaming event sessions, using social media live services)
- Appreciated skills (not required):
- Experience editing and/or producing podcasts
- Experience in fields related to Celonis, such as enterprise technology and data analytics
- Experience with keying and compositing for greenscreen
- Experience with professional DSLR and 4K cameras
- Experience with 3D animation, Cinema 4D, or virtual reality
- Familiarity with screen-capture tools like Camtasia
- Work as a Video Editor, cutting and editing media into high-quality final products
- Work as a Video Producer, overseeing video projects end-to-end in collaboration with external studios and agencies
- Design custom motion graphics and incorporate them into videos
- Work with internal requesters to understand their video needs and produce creative briefs and storyboards
- Manage multiple video projects and deliver against deadlines
- Maintain a video library of b-roll and multimedia assets
- Develop and implement guidelines and standards for video that align with our brand identity
- Organize and execute live-streaming of event sessions and on-the-ground coverage of events (producing daily event recap videos, social posts, etc.)
- Travel to locations of video shoots, most often in the US, Germany, or other parts of Europe