AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Our Content team tracks market news, identifies the timely topics that matter to our clients, and proactively unlocks the most relevant expert perspectives via high-quality content.
This content takes the form of AlphaViews - transcripts of moderated panels with leading global experts. Our clients use AlphaViews to access critical perspectives on-demand, in order to make better investment decisions.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to help us manage and scale AlphaViews through day-to-day operations, reporting and analysis, project management, and process improvement initiatives.
We have ambitious plans to scale our content business in the coming years, and to become the must-have qualitative content platform for actionable opportunities. As such, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to drive forward a growing business within a business.
- Manage the logistics for AlphaView conferences and transcripts, including setting up and hosting AlphaViews on Zoom
- Collaborate and coordinate with other specialist functions to ensure all operational metrics are met (e.g, minimising time to market for transcript & marketing materials)
- Actively contribute to operational improvement initiatives, such as improving our hosting capacity, software and workflow functionalities
- Analyse performance data to identify usage patterns and deliver insightful reports and dashboards to improve results
What We Look For
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Effective communication skills, with demonstrated ability to interact across a broad range of organizational levels and functions
- Confident operating under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong learning agility; quickly ramping up on new processes, skills, and software
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Comfortable operating communication software (e.g. Zoom)
- Proactive self-starter, with a demonstrated track record of taking initiative
- Excited by ambiguity and the opportunity to shape function strategy
You can find out more about the attributes we look for here.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary and bonus
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including: project management, building and scaling teams, process design, executive communication, stakeholder management, reporting, analytics, product development and innovation
- An accelerated career trajectory within our firm and support to navigate your broader career ambitions
- A high-support, high performance environment culture emphasizing collaboration, continuous feedback, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported in role
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly exercise classes and corporate gym discounts
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials
- 1-3 years relevant work experience (e.g. Operations at a high-growth company and/or a research firm)
- Noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English