POST PRODUCER (FILM & PHOTO)
The Post Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for working with and assisting the Brand Image team, for both Film and Photography, all within the post-production side of the house. A successful Post Producer will have a couple of years of experience in post production under their belts, learning great habits along the way, including but not limited to: timelines, scheduling, vendor management and production best practices. Using this knowledge, the Post Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
- Overseeing various jobs in Post-Production on the Peloton Creative team; understanding resourcing and scheduling and managing accordingly
- Sharing updates on status of projects and working closely with PMs to ensure post-work all goes out on time
- Assistance on Still, Motion and Film Capture on productions including Apparel, Retail, Product, and Special Projects (and more!)
- Working with more senior Producers to help forecast upcoming projects, to ensure scheduling is tight and timelines are adhered to
- Consistent communication with more senior members of the team, ensuring they know all processes are being tracked
- Budget assistance, working with vendors to collect and submit invoices, and working with in-house finance team to ensure all dollars are accounted for
- Excellent creative eye and understanding and respect of the creative process
- Can-do capability - ready to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes!
- A willingness to learn, and to be open to be learning as we go
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 Years of Production / Post-Production experience
- Baseline understanding of Post-Process, such as film edit and animation and sound, and some knowledge of photo post
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and learn quickly
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.