Post Production Content Coordinator, VTS Market at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Receive and act upon feedback from clients to better understand their content needs, and aggregate that feedback in order to adjust content strategy.
- Create and implement systems for consolidating feedback and smoothing out revision processes.
- Craft acceptable compromises between special requests from clients and our need to have consistent content across our platform.
- Communicate the VTS Market Content philosophy to clients so that they understand why these compromises are sometimes necessary.
- Work with the VTS support team to field all content related feedback.
- Incorporate new footage into existing content when reshoots occur.
- Assist internal teams with curating content for marketing needs.
- Fill in the gaps for content delivery while our software team works to build sustainable do-it-yourself delivery systems for clients.
- When the volume is high or there are priority tasks, assist with the standard post-production queue.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- You are a post-production maestro. You are one with Adobe CC (especially Premiere Pro), and can use other best-in-class tools to polish off any kind of content.
- You love finding an acceptable middle ground between two competing needs.
- You have a clear understanding for and are always looking to increase the “quality” of content, tweaking settings and pulling levers along the way.
- You are naturally empathetic to customer needs, and want to help deliver the product’s expected value.
- You are a creative problem solver, always searching for new and better solutions even when an acceptable workaround has been found.
- You have an intuitive understanding of when to hold the line and when to create an exception for a client, in all cases keeping clients’ best interests in mind.
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!