Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
About Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Department: Nifty Gateway
The Role: Producer, Nifty Gateway
Our NFT Project Producer will be entrepreneurial-minded and devoted to marketing our brand as well as the brand of the artists we work with. Your role is to increase the public’s knowledge of our artists and enhance their earnings on Nifty Gateway. Specifically, this person will be charged with identifying new artists for the platform, helping build the artist’s brand through digital and social media marketing channels, and nurturing a long term relationship between the artist and Nifty Gateway.
A strong candidate will have a passion for technology and be enthusiastic about working in an incredibly fast paced startup environment. They will have extensive knowledge on social media marketing and know the ins and outs of all social media channels. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team at Nifty Gateway, and cross-functionally with colleagues across Gemini. Help us build the products that will introduce nifties to 1 billion people!
- Scouting potential new artists that could partner with Nifty Gateway
- Researching art shows, galleries, and artists whose work and style compliments the direction of Nifty Gateway.
- Coordinate Marketing strategies for a variety of the most exciting, innovative NFT projects in the world
- Build marketing infrastructure to support creative marketing for the world’s leading NFT artists
- Write copy weekly, promoting and building the careers of prominent NFT artists
- Write marketing emails and event updates
- Be responsible for marketing for a selection of Nifty Gateway’s artists
- Play a pivotal role in growing our artists brands and reputations
- Maintain a high level of awareness of notable information within the Art scene, e.g. artist's works and backgrounds
- Help run social media accounts with creative new content
- 1-3+ years professional experience in a marketing related role in an art, art adjacent or brand related setting
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Knowledge of social media marketing and growth strategies as well as creating effective social media copy across all channels
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in and general understanding of art, fashion, sports, e-sports and/or collectibles industries
- Familiarity and interest with nifties and digital collectibles as we are
- Art industry experience, particularly in artist marketing
- Knowledge of NFTs and Ethereum
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.