Producer, Strength at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprising our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members that is available 365 days a year. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Producer to work closely with our world-class Strength Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Supervise and spearhead development and execution of daily class content and adds support to the special content team.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations.
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide input and ideas.
- Closely partner and collaborate with the Social Media team and Instructors to support social content to engage Members and support the instructor brand.
- Execute content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer and Content Leadership to align on strategic content goals. ○ Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content and build personal brands.
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments.
- Social and Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery.
- ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities.
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements.
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Minimum of 5 years + related experience required.
- Must have knowledge in Strength training.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit all deadlines.
- Organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work early mornings, nights and weekends
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.