Producer at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department produces content year round in order to deliver a broad range of highly engaging live and on-demand content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving, rapidly growing department. We’re looking for a hands-on and versatile Producer who can roll with the punches and hit the ground running to support our evolving alternative programming needs.
- Managing long-form content production from soup to nuts with external production partners
- Sourcing external production companies, suppliers and freelancers representing a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Providing clear briefs and statements of work to production partners and managing all phases of production through delivery
- Reviewing and briefing instructors on talking points, playlists, class plans etc
- Reviewing shot lists, rundowns etc with external production partners
- Attending shoots where necessary (this may involve travel, as well as working out of hours and weekend working)
- Reviewing rough cuts, fine cuts, mixes etc and giving clear, concise and timely feedback to production partners (this may involved out of hours and weekend working)
- Reviewing budgets and tracking costs against deliverables
- Using data to identify and inform additional content production opportunities
- Developing original content ideas; as well as reviewing and logging existing content to re-purpose for various media (eg. social content, platform, etc)
- You are a process-oriented self-starter who is always thinking steps ahead
- You’re a left brain / right brain thinker, who loves the creative side of producing as much as the logistical side
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Producer or Project Manager at an agency, branded content studio, media network and / or digital media, PR company
- You have excellent project management skills matched with an eye for detail and a nose for a good story
- You are adept and spinning many plates while managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You put diversity and inclusion in hiring and sourcing front and center of everything that you do, and have a contacts book to support this
- You are inquisitive and have a continual thirst for development and innovation
- Knowledge of post production and production management is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.