Product Marketing Content Editor
UiPath is shaping the future of work and creating the AI-powered digital workforce of tomorrow. Hundreds of enterprise customers and government agencies use our market-leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to rapidly build, deploy and manage software robots that free your teams from repetitive processes, boost productivity, ensure compliance, and enhance customer experience.
Backed by world-class venture capital firms such as Accel, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Capital G, we are growing fast and poised to expand on our market leadership position as RPA explodes.
UiPath is looking for a Product Marketing Content Editor to align every piece of product marketing content with our standards for quality. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing Content, you will work with product marketing content producers (long-form, short-form, video, etc) to assist them in editing, publishing, and distributing their content assets.
If that sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
Scope of responsibilities
- Hold a high standard for quality to the product marketing content team. Make sure each piece of content not only contains the insights readers are looking for, but also captures their attention, and inspires them to inquire further.
- Drive consistency of voice and tone across audiences, mediums, and authors.
- Manage product marketing content calendar. Help producers stay on schedule with clear deadlines and due dates.
- Facilitate repurposing of our most effective content into multiple mediums and forms. For example, a competitive one-sheet may also become a slide, as well as a landing page.
- Own the distribution and delivery of our product marketing content. Collaborate across teams to ensure content engagement.
- Develop relationships internally with subject matter experts. Identify unique perspectives and inspire them to contribute to our content programs.
- 4+ years of enterprise B2B SaaS experience creating product-related content.
- Experience in RPA, artificial intelligence, or business process management software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, communications, or marketing.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including demand generation, sales, channels, partners, and product management / engineering.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, kindness, and a positive attitude.
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.