Production Manager, Programming at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an individual to join our Programming & Production Management team to assist in the management of our strength, yoga & tread programming related operations. The role focuses on the business and logistics of the production process.
- Works hand in hand with the Strength, Yoga & Tread Producers & Programming team
- Responsible for reviewing monthly class programming mix by discipline
- Builds recurring monthly Instructor & studio schedules while considering special project captures, Instructor PTO & studio events
- Main point of contact for troubleshooting schedule changes for Instructor & Production schedules
- Builds production books for specialty studio programming captures and new content initiatives in development (e.g. new class types, new programs)
- Content liaison with Peloton Creative team; manages strategic Instructor photo shoot booking around class programming
- Manages Production Coordinators on Programming team
- 5-8+ years related experience
- Desire to work in fast paced production environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with live production and/or specialty shoots
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Flexible work schedule
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.